Patch a day challenge #4

So yesterday got my thinking about using arrays sort of as wavetable synthesis, although I didn’t plan on making something as complicated as Shaun did. First up I added a write to sound function for the startup patch. Handy to record your jam. Proceeding with some basic vco modulation. But then randomization gets introduced and things change. I kept messing with the drunk object from rjlib and suddenly I had annoying insect simulator. File – save and on to the next one. Now just remember that I have this 🙂

04

Fellowing designing sound reader @AlessioMellina also joined in!

Published by Anton

Sound Designer for Guerrilla Games Killzone 2 Killzone 3

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *